Funny Auto Insurance Answers on ClaimsPosted: December 27, 2018
When you are filling out a claim for an accident with an auto insurance company you are required to answer questions about the accident and fill out some forms so your claim can be processed. Here are some funny ways some people answered those questions…
• The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention.
• I thought my window was down but found it was up when I put my hand through it.
• An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.
• The guy was all over the place. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
• I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.
• The accident occurred when I was attempting to bring my car out of a skid by steering it into the other vehicle.
• The accident was caused by me waving to the man I hit last week.
• I was on my way to the doctor’s with rear-end trouble when my universal joint gave way, causing me to have an accident.
• As I approached the intersection, a stop sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.
• I didn’t think the speed limit applied after midnight.
• The telephone pole was approaching fast. I was attempting to swerve out of its path when it struck my front end.
• When I saw I could not avoid a collision, I stepped on the gas and crashed into the other car.
• Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don’t have.
• The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.